Home Business Ideas: More Ways to Increase Sales
Welcome once again to my ongoing series of Home Business Ideas. Today
we’ll look at 10 hot ways to sell your products like crazy:
1. When creating ads for the products that you are promoting for your
home business, turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your
prospects won’t be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more
interested in your product.
2. Place a customer survey on your website and give your
visitors a freebie for filling it out. Otherwise the vast majority of
website visitors will not bother. Surveys will give you valuable
intelligence for your business
3. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention
grabbing words, highlighting keywords, using color, bolding key
phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your home business customers tons of choices so they don’t get
the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to
order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your home business site
for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors –
not because you would buy it.
6. Get free advice from successful online home business owners.
Participate in business chat rooms and message boards to chat with
7. Use free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy.
Only offer them for a limited time with your main product.
8. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of
purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy, offer
batteries with it.
9. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them
compliments. If they feel good they will also feel good about buying
from your website.
10. Add multiple streams of income to your home business website. For
example: if you are selling business books, try to sell business
services, business courses and business supplies as well. And don’t
forget to investigate the possibilities of Google Adsense.
In future articles we will look at other Home Business Ideas.