Home Business Ideas
I have been writing a series of articles hopefully giving the reader
some home business ideas, in today’s article we will look at more
home business ideas to help you increase sales of your product or services:
1. Add extra subjects to your home business website. Most free ad
sites only allow you to submit your home business website to one
category. This will allow you to submit it to many more.
2. Increase the perceived value of your product by making your offer
scarce. You could use limited time bonuses, low prices, low
3. Find out your competitions’ weakness and use it as your “Unique
Selling Proposition”. It’s the reason why people buy your products and
4. Sell your products or services to a specific niche market. For
example, instead of selling your fishing book to all fisherman,
target it toward fly fisherman.
5. Test your advertising and marketing. You’ll save time, money and
big headaches promoting the right offer to the right group of people.
6. Persuade visitors to buy your product by telling them the future.
Tell them what will happen with their life in the future if they buy
or don’t buy.
7. Offer a free trial of your product for a set period of time. Don’t
charge or bill them until they have decided to buy it. This will take
away any risk they have.
8. Create other home business websites that draw your initial target
audience. Then you can lead your prospects to your main home business
website by linking to your other home business websites.
9. Inform people about your site or freebie through email announce
lists. You can find them by typing “email announce lists” in any
10. Tell your visitors what they can avoid by buying your product or
service. This will motivate them to buy. They may want to avoid pain,
fear, danger, etc.
These are just some of the many home business ideas showing you ways
you can increase sales for your home business. Stay tuned for more articles in this series.
Take a look at this new type of business model that strives to achieve ethical
business practices for a legitimate home business. Some months ago I became part of this business. The business is based on the acquisition of customers, not on recruiting distributors, and as you would be aware, customers are the mainstay of any business. No business can survive without customers. Most of us have struggled to find something that works and we have all probably come across opportunities that show promise only to be disappointed after a short period of time. There is nothing else out there like this business, not that I have seen anyway.
The Team that Defines Success On the Internet
Tri Power Team